Thursday, November 13, 2008
New Trick
This is slightly off the Mission track but I have a new trick!....Six months ago I had tubes put in my tear ducts to stop tearing every 3 minutes. I finally was able to have the tubes removed hence......my trick! How many of you can blow your nose and spray tears on your glasses? =o)
Well, now I can! I don't know how long it will last but when I blow my nose now, I have to shut my eyes real tight or run the risk of spraying my glasses and having to clean them. Watch the video and see my trick!!!
Any feedback? =o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You will have the cleanest glasses in town! I like your trick. What happens when you sneeze?
Hahahahaha... You have just added one more talent to your already talented self! Do you have sharing time on P-days? What I really want to know is, did it hurt when they removed the tubes? You are a brave woman! We are praying for you and think of you often. Love you, Becky and Bri
You are one talented lady! But man, what a crazy thing to deal with! Hope it doesn't get too annoying. I guess the best thing to do is just laugh and go with it for now! Dean says that, "Tear ducts are for keeping eyes moist and clean. You are really going the second mile. Keeping the eye glasses clean as well." Continue to have fun with it!
the first thing I thought of was the window spray on the car. So think of that and see what is going on with my imagination. Maybe you could invent some tiny wipers to attach onto your glasses. You do have talent for inventing. Glad the tubes are out. Glad to hear you are doing well and having a wonderful time.
There is supposed to be a flap in the nose that would block this from happening. The question is if that has been damaged and if it can still heal or if you will be able to retain this unique talent. We always knew you were special!!!
Jeff Graf
Post a Comment